- Automatically publish available quantities and changes to descriptions, images, categories, pricing, and more.
- Choose whether or not to publish quantities, or simply set a “low stock” number that will reflect on the website.
- Optionally consider items in-stock even if quantities fall below zero.
- Multiple item images per sku, maintained in Counterpoint.
- Three-dimensional gridded items for both inventory and non-inventory items.
- Related items to encourage cross-sales.
- Alternate Units support. Weight and pricing with automatic price conversion.
- Multi-location inventory processing (on current road map for 2020).
Ecommerce Order Processing
- Automatic, immediate order capture via API calls. No importing or text files!
- Automatic merchant notifications for new orders.
- Shipping system integration with tracking numbers and customer email notifications.
- Payment processing via PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net, and NCR SecurePay (optional).
- Automatic invoice status updates.
- Shipping choices with customer-created rate tables and major shipping interfaces.
- Fully integrated credit card processing (optional).
- Regional sales and shipping restrictions based on country, state, or zip code.
- Buy online, pick up in-store (optional).
- Automatic customer creation or updates captured into Counterpoint.
- Returning customer logins.
- Unified customer history in Counterpoint.
- Customer-specific pricing.
Ease of Installation
- Minimal Counterpoint customization required.
- Utilizes native Counterpoint ecommerce controls.
- Maps to out-of-the-box Counterpoint data fields while allowing publish of custom columns.
- Works with current NCR API to ensure current and future Counterpoint compatibility.
- Designed to be fully maintained by you! Professional services also available from CPShop.
- Kits – sell online using Counterpoint kits.
- Contract Pricing Integration – use your Counterpoint price rules online.
- Fully integrated gift cards – sell and redeem gift cards online or in your brick and mortar stores interchangeably.
- Buy Online – Pickup in Store for multiple locations (single location pickup is included in basic package and does not require additional features).
- Accounts Receivable – Allow your customers to purchase from the website using their in-house AR account.
- Credit Cards – Integrated credit cards using NCR Securepay.